The Joe Biden blog.

So, if you would of told me 3 months ago I would be writing a blog defending Uncle Joe, I would of laughed. I have heavily criticized both the right and left for their biased reporting and use of anonymous sources. I have mocked and judged people for being disrespectful to President Trump and former President Obama. I wrote a lengthly blog debunking a post that called Trump supporters stupid. I have staunchly and tirelessly supported the common sense, middle ground. And now, the right has become the left and forces me to defend former VP Biden. This article appeared in the National Review and is a speculative hit piece that is as horrible as any written about Trump. Here we go with the quotes.
"He stays off the campaign trail on the pretext of the virus and his age-related susceptibility to COVID-19 morbidity." At this point anyone denying that coronavirus is real and a threat to elderly and people with underlying conditions is an idiot. Has it been overblown? Maybe. Is it being politicized? Yes. Is it made up? No. Should he be campaigning more? He has people getting paid alot more money than me making that decision. I'm not gonna get on my stump and scream about lockind down the country, but mocking a man in a high risk group for taking precautions is a cheap shot. The rest of the article devolves into a random series of claims and medical terms that I'm not gonna bother to quote all spun to support the claims that Joe Biden is suffering from dementia. Is Joe gaffe prone? Yes. Does he seem to forget some words? Yes. He also has a stutter. That is not mentioned once in this article as even a possible explanation. I have a close friend I have known for 30 years that has a stutter. She has told me that watching Biden at times it is readily apparent that he is dealing with his stutter. And all the medical terms and claims made by this author? He must be an expert, right? His name is Professor Victor Davis Hanson. He has quite the prestigious education. The only problem? Not a single medical or psychological degree among them. He's a military history guy. Not a medical guy. He just used Google and supposition to write a smart sounding, click bait worthy article to get some clicks. It's a disgrace. I don't support Joe Biden and think he would be a terrible President. You can write 100 hit pieces like this one and I still won't give him a pity vote. That does not make this okay. Hit pieces written by unqualified people on both sides demean the office of the President and lower the intelligence level of the national conversation. We need to be better than this. We need discussion on issues and position, not hate filled rhetoric designed to rile up whatever base you support. Give me an article on how Biden wrote the War on Crime bill that targeted minorities. Give me an article on the damage the Obama/Biden administration did to the healthcare system. Keep your poorly written hit pieces based on insinuations in the drafts folder. Stay safe everyone, wash your hands, don't listen to the news, question everything, and BASEBALL'S BACK!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 61 year old potato farmer that stunned the world.

B1G has cancelled football.

Covidiots