Join Parler for the content you didn't know you needed.


So.... I came across this on Parler today. Left turn. If you aren't on Parler you should be. It's very entertaining. Back on track, this post just blew my mind. Accusing Stephen Colbert of raping, murdering, and eating a child to join a club? And wearing shoes made of said child's skin? There has to be a rabbit hole here. There has to be more than this random screen shot. So, in the interest of unbiased reporting and intellectual curiosity, I googled multiple searches to find out what this is about. There is nothing. Crickets. There is one, this Reddit thread which is a longer version of the above post. It also includes this,
which seems to contradict the whole murder and shoes made from children's skin narrative. I mean, if Tom Hanks bought you to get into this club, you're not alive, right? Me being me, I also googled the person who posted this. I found her Facebook and wow. I consider myself to be fairly right wing, anti government, and think several things labeled conspiracy theories are true, but she is out there. Some examples:
This lady is wayyyyyy out in the left field stands. Not even on the same field as the rest of us. Thank you, Parler, for giving us the content we didn't know we needed. And this was posted by RedWave2020. I have absolutely no idea why they thought this was relevant to the election or why the owner of the account didn't fact check before posting, but they should of. Also, if anyone has any legitimate info on why this is true lmk. Stay safe everyone, wash your hands, and let's watch some Cubs in 11 days. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

$1200 for 10 weeks

The 61 year old potato farmer that stunned the world.

B1G has cancelled football.