Covidiots

Well folks, I spend an unhealthy amount of time angry at people I can't control, it's how I live. But I think the world has managed to break my brain. I can't even be mad at these fucking morons right now. Thousands of people gathered to protest the stay at home orders issued by the governor of Michigan. Go back and read that last sentence again. If you can read that and your brain doesn't attempt to shut down, I'm proud of you because mine sure as fuck did. I am definitely anti government and extremely libertarian but for fucks sake people can we be smart about this shit. Governor Whitmer has def gone overboard with the severity of her stay at home orders, I can agree with that. They are not wrong. But to gatjer thousands of people together to protest? What a bunch of fucking morons. Covidiots like these people are why "experts" (I use this term loosely because no one knows shit about fuck) are saying May 1st is too soon to reopen. I mean, if you get 1,000 people together that are asymptomatic theres gotta be at least 5? 10? 50? that are contagious and don't know it. And if even only 5 in the crowd were contagious then the crowd and roughly 10 other people that weren't even there are now fucking carriers. This level of fucking stupidity is beyond comprehension. I had every intention of writing about everything in the news currently pissing me off and I got this far and my brain broke. I have no words to describe this idiocy. As always, Stay home as much as you can, wash your hands, AND DON'T BE THESE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE THE REASON COACH FERENTZ WILL BE DRINKING BEER IN HIS BACKYARD ON SATURDAYS IN SEPTEMBER AND THAT IS NOT FUCKING OK.

Comments

  1. No need to congratulate me, but I read that sentence and my brain didn't shut down. I completely agree that their behavior during our current situation was reckless. I can see it as part of the protest. They were exercising their freedoms, BUT it wasn't in their best interest. Let's put the fact that they may have spread Covid to thousands more aside for a moment. If you're going to protest, protest like a responsible adult. They just gave the governor all the ammunition they need to prolong the stay at home order. Not to mention they are going to find it incredibly difficult to find more people to join them in their fight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The 61 year old potato farmer that stunned the world.

B1G has cancelled football.