Good job everybody!!!



Hey everybody, I know this probably isn't the best picture due to my tech guy still looking for an intern, but this looks like a curve that was flattened. I know the news is focusing on either the death toll or the fact that the government is taking away all our rights so no one is talking about this, so I'm going to. I'm just going to take a minute to tell everyone good job. The majority of us listened and took a common sense approach to our personal health and safety and the curve has been flattened. The hospitals have not been overwhelmed and we are nowhere near the 2.2 million dead the models originally called for. We are doing a good job. I just wanted to take a break from the fear mongering and depressing news to recognize that we are doing a good job and we are going to be ok. That being said, don't lose sight of the goal now because the Hawks are starting practice next month and we can't ruin that. So be safe, wash your hands, listen to the CDC, and most importantly, GOOD JOB!!!! WE ARE WINNING!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

$1200 for 10 weeks

The 61 year old potato farmer that stunned the world.

B1G has cancelled football.