The Hard Factor Boat Race

So, I was lucky enough to be part of the inaugural Hard Factor Boat Race. Here's the link. 
https://youtu.be/XnVedpaZ2uo
It was an amazing experience and probaly the most fun thing I have done during quarantine. Now the breakdown. I submitted a chug video on Twitter and tagged the crew, got 1,000 views, it was pretty cool. Then I got a DM from the boys to fill out a survey. I filled out the survey, got the invite and a schedule. I misunderstood the schedule. I thought I would be chugging an interview beer and then maybe be one of the lucky eight that got picked for the standard 4 man boat race team. I wanted to be prepared, so I pregamed, I was probaly 3 or 4 beers in when the zoom started and kept sipping during the interviews. Then, surprise!, everyone is in the race! And we are chugging 2 beers back 2 back! Here we go boys! Solid performances in all the interviews, and shout out to the upside down beer chug guy. That was unique. Also, a pro tip for future racers, don't buy knockoff solo cups to chug, they collapse and you spill it's not cool. We then proceed to the draft. Good job editing boys, it was def a bigger shit show than you guys showed. I was lucky enough to be on Mark's team, although Will did try to draft me but we couldn't agree on contract terms. Onto the race, Team Mark dominated thanks, in large part, to our GM's superior draft research. Team Will cried about technical difficulties and won the second match, although it was one beer apiece not two. Onto the rubber match. Team Mark emerged triumphant thanks to our GM yelling out whoever's name was supposed to drink. It was a classic. A great hour and a half and a great production. Sign me up for Round 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 61 year old potato farmer that stunned the world.

B1G has cancelled football.

Covidiots